Tuesday, June 21, 2011

To my dearest daddy...

Happy Fathers' Day (':


omg so cute!

You can practically see the happiness and excitement on his face after seeing the food we prepared for him!! (((: no words can ever expressed the joy at that point of time where we sat down as a family, prayed over breakfast with daddy leading, and had the hearty meal together.

I love you daddy, thank you for staying strong for this family. thank you for everything that you have done. Wait a few more years will you? I will be out working and mommy and you will be able to enjoy life. For now, so sorry for the burden that you have to carry, and have been carrying for the past years. It must have been so tough raising 4 kids, and you've never given up on us at any point of time.

--

On a side note, throughout this year's fathers' day, lao gu has always been in my mind. I miss him alot, and i hope my aunts are all okay during this period.

No comments:

Post a Comment