Playing with my new photo editor. Do you want to know a secret?
(Psst the flower on her hair is fake, its from the editor)
I was quite impressed with like how it actually turned out!
--
The past monday and tues was prob the most hectic 2 days ever this year. Presentations after presentations, test, submission. Everything. I survived it! and my dark eye circles are showing. Even sam says so.
I've been eating ALOT recently, like more to snacking because i stay up till like 3-5am those kind. and my tummy cant tahan just needs to eat and snack. Now i feel so guilty and im gnna swim it away.
Schoool.. has been drama. and i really dread school. Thankfully i have that group of girls, if not i think i'll really just not go to school anymore. Thank God for being so timely once again.
I... don't know what else to say. Just wanna say, sorry if i rant alot to you and you and you whoever you are, pls bear with me. and thank you for listening to me all the time (:
No comments:
Post a Comment