Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My dad, my role model.

Presentation was so bad today. Everything just didnt go well.

Just nice, my dad called. He asked me if i've ended school because he sees a surge of crowd at the bus stop at tp and was thinking of giving me a lift home since he was passing by.

Presentation just ended and i told my dad i'll have classes till 5pm, i can't go home yet. So he said its alright then he'll head home.

Before i knew it, i just told my dad "Daddddddyyyyy i hate school. School's so tough. Why daddy why? I don't want to go school anymore i really dont want to go to schoool".

Guess what?

My dad actually replied "its okay, everything can be discussed. Don't worry and stress yourself out too much ok?" and after i hang up the phone. I received a text from him.

"Don't worry can always discuss your school issues with us :)"

This is the exact same text he sent me. Tears welled up my eyes and i have such a strong urge to just cry there and then in the lecture hall.

I love my father. He is so understanding. I was expecting some sort of scolding like "crazy" or "aiya school only" or smth like that. Instead, he encouraged me and that was something totally unexpected.

I don't really know how to convert all these feelings and emotions into words, but im just so thankful for that one call. At least i know i have my dad supporting me, and i'm not in this alone.

Thank God for his salvation, and thank God for this family you've placed me in. I know i've said this a trillion times, but i still want to say, i love my family alot (:

I now have an even deeper revelation of love, grace, and compassion.

Thank God for daddy, mommy, geraldine, glennis and renyi!

No comments:

Post a Comment