"Never mind I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you too
Don't forget I beg, I'll remember you said
Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead
Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead."
--
Just found out that my last paper is on the 27th Feb and im E-X-C-I-T-E-D!
WHich means less than a month's time, i'm unofficially graduating from TP. Away from all poly life, and into the working world. People are asking me "So what are your plans after poly?"
WELL! I've enrolled myself into the School of Theology, AKA SOT. Its by CHC. For those who don't know what it is...
"School Of Theology (SOT) is a full-time Bible college started in 1994 with the purpose of training up potential pastors and missionaries to establish strong local churches in their own cities and nations. This purpose is specifically and practically spelt out in the Mission Statement of City Harvest Church: "To build churches with a strong spiritual atmosphere of faith and purity, where every member is released into ministry, discipled in the Great Commandment, to obey the Great Commission."
It'll be a 6 months course, and I know and I know its going to be good. VERY GOOD.
Hey so technically speaking, i'll still be studying till September. Just not in any unis... yet :) still considering if I shoudl go overseas or just try it out here locally first. We'll see how everything goes. Time to start on my assignments. Not complaining! Getting it done and over with. IM EXHILARATED!
TGIF lovelies! XX.

No comments:
Post a Comment