Monday, October 24, 2011

My phone has this voice clip of a short recorded guitar track. Its too precious. Even if i lose everything, i dont ever want to lose that clip.

--

Okay so I just realized, I havent updated my log book yet and its like probably into the 5th week into SIP already? Oops, I can't exactly remember what i did. Its okay, I will squeeze it out of my brains i promise.

OH I'm on a reading marathon recently, and i've completed 2 books in about 2 weeks. Considering that i've not been able to finish 1 book in years, its a feat! I guess reading books are a way of destress from the hectic work life.

Working for 5 days straight from 12pm-10pm is no joke. My social life is gone, I seldom meet my closer ones anymore, and i'm simply just stuck at StGames for the entire week. I desperately wanna catch a movie, desperately want to go shopping, desperately want to just sit, relax, chat and not think much.

I can't imagine what will happen after i enter the working force fulltime. Hate being deskbound, need to walk around, need to interact. Most importantly? Need to see the smiles of satisfaction on customer's face. I really really like it when I serve someone to their game room and when i smile at them, they smile genuinely back. And the focus here is Genuine. You just know it a real smile when you see one :)

Time for me to go back to typing and sending all those emails already. I'm mentally tired and drained. You keep coming into my mind at times like this. I just want to rant it out, for you to say its okay, days can only get better, you meeting me and everything will magically be okay somehow. It will take a damn long while. But well, baby steps, and life goes on and on and on and on and on and.. on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment