Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I haven't been blogging for so long, and within these few weeks, so many things have happened. Unpleasant experience, and i know God put me through that for a reason, so i'm not complaining much. I just want to faster get out of school and start on internship now.

I guess after baptism, this is where i really experience the extremes. Immense joy of seeing me getting a step closer to my dreams, and yet at the same time, i seem to be losing people that were once so close and dear to me.

Oh well, sorry i neglected this space. I promise to update it regularly. My event was a success, and Ms Yc threw us a question: "Do you think everything that you have went through was worth it now that the event is over? The friendships that you've created or lost"

Honestly.... I don't know if its all worth it. Indeed, our event was covered by CNA, and everything was pretty successful considering we are not professionals and for most of us, it is our virgin event.

But....

No comments:

Post a Comment