Friday, December 31, 2010

Ending 2010 with...

Janelle, Michelle, Ben, Joyce and Glennis. Steamboat and Ice!!! I really can't wait, and i hope 2010 will end off well and start off with a bang. As cliche as it sounds, i believe that is what everyone wants!

Have been under the weather recently - Flu to be exact, plus all the body aches and the no appetite feeling. Normally after eating medicine, my flu would go away but it has persisted for 3 days. And temperature will go up and down. No its not dengue because its not high fever, just that i will have a temperature, but then after a few hours its gone, then at night it comes back again. How annoying.

I guess its also my fault. I went out with the girls on the first day i was sick, and then the next day i met my dearrrrrrrrrrr dg to catch Rapunzel (!!!!!) and then St. Games the night later with the girls as well. As much as i was really feeling like !@$%^& i told myself i.must.persevere. and i guess i did? For that moment when i was with them, i really felt better, but after i was on the train home.... hoho.

Nope i didn't regret. At least my last few days of 2010 felt better. As i'm typing this now i'm not sneezing anymore and i prayyyy it will remain this way *cross fingers*

I shall do some work today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment