Monday, November 22, 2010

Yet another week of school. I'm not looking forward to it. I need to be more independent in terms of my studies. No one's gnna be forever there for me to help me with my school work, providing me with hints and telling me what i should study.

BE SHARPER GER!

On the other note, went for BV's audition for JAMS church. Remember in my previous entries i mentioned i went to rainbow center and i felt so much for the kids there? Well God is good. JAMS church children are similar to that of rainbow center. The audition went well, and i pray God will make this dream of being a BV come to past (:

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy, when skies are grey.
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

No comments:

Post a Comment