I want my life to be revolved around others, and not just myself. Its getting a little boring. I want to make an impact in other people's lives, others who need the smiles more than i do, others who need the love and care more than i do.
It's time to stop procrastinating and ask ask ask ask ASK for ways. I feel that there's so much more out there that i can experience, and that the world is so big, and that i'm just so small. When a tiny little thing happen, i get so emotionally affected and get so cooped up with my own problems and now i realized that there are bigger things out there that are more worthy of my tears, not these insignificant problems!
I want to see the world. I want to see the majority and not the minority. I want to see reality.
No comments:
Post a Comment