Saturday, July 24, 2010

I suddenly feel that there's so much that i can offer to people, in terms of being there for them, listening to their problems, and lendngi them a shoulder. I feel that my capacity suddenly expanded from a cup to a pool. I am getting back the feeling where i can feel people's emotions again. Although it is not my problem, i got back the feeling of wanting to divide people's sorrows and multiply their joys. This is a good feeling! I'm turning back to me. AHHH this is so good! (:

I guess lye yee is one of the angels that god has placed in my life. Whenever i am faced with a situation, she would suddenly drop me an sms, be it an encouragement, or a solution to my problem! And it will never fail to make me smile. Whenever i am going through something, she will be there and understand how i feel. This is probably the reason why i got back the feeling of wanting to help and be there for people once again. Thanks lye yee ((:

Joyce Goh you're another one of them!



When i was so so so stressed out, guess what popped out from gi's hand? An anti-stress kit. And it turns out charmaine (gi's sec friend who is now joyce's friend in rp) help to arrangement a meetup for joyce and gi to meet to pass to me the kit. I am sooooo touched! It has all my favourite things inside and seeing it just makes you go "awwwwwwwwwwww"

And my best friend! I met her ytd and gosh i realized how much i've missed her. Seeing her later!!

Of course there are so many more others that were there for me, and i thank you for being there. I'm really blessed! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment