Monday, July 19, 2010

I feel as though, all along it has just been my mind playing with me and in fact, nothing is actually happening but i'm thinking something IS happening. You get what i mean? Okay need not bother. Just know, the mind is very powerful. Learn to control it!

So anyway, ytd was a pretty nice day. went to airport staff canteen to eat and i must say their pasta there is NICEEEEE! I miss that place so much, the guy at the western stall is still there. aww memories :') Before leaving, made my brother take photos with me hehe




After that! Met lye yee and jeremy for ice cream @ Ice cream kafe. Its not bad, more flavour variety, but ice cream chef's ice cream texture seems to be better. BUT well! its still good. both is good on its own. It was a good destress moment. Wednesday out with them again. Good to have a car, makes me motivated woo!




This beats koi hands down. :P Koi is scarily addictive! I'm going to shokudo later with james. First time, reviews seem to be good. We'll see! Till then, ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment