Monday, June 14, 2010

I always wonder, how will life be for me in the future? How would my future look like?
Suddenly i can't wait to grow up. I want work so that it will be my turn taking care of my parents, physically and financially. I want to be able to support myself financially. I want to find that glimpse of goodness in the world outside, even though everyone around you is telling you how bad reality and people is. I want to be that person to break that statement; that stereotyping that the outside world is filled with people who would step on you and push you down just to climb the corporate ladder.

I want to be the testimony of God's love.

Its not going to be easy, that's why trials are in my life now. They are building up my capacity, they are building up my patience and tolerance. Pastor Phil said "the pressures you're facing today are for tomorrow" I will not give up, i will persevere, and i will emerge victorious. Yay!

Keep smiling, you'll never know that someone out there is actually hoping to see you smile everyday because that very smile of yours keeps them going.

Live for yourself, and not for anyone else. Treat yourself best, and then others 2nd best.

P.S Don't ever think this means you can take advantage of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment