Wednesday, March 28, 2007

tonight i’m falling and i can’t get up, i need your loving hands to come and pick me.

Glennis if you read this post this is for you. Please mind your actions and behaviour. i understand that maybe you are going though a part of your life but so what? does it mean that you have the right to just simply ignore your sisters; and mind you dearest, we are afterall your eldest and elder sisters. not saying it out doesn’t mean that you are forgiven. Please. check your attitude. see how rude are you towards us. Where did the lovely glennis in the past gone to? on my birthday you gave me a hand-drawn card. i was touched i admit. but after a few months? what has become of you. Please go and think about this. if tour behaviour remains undesirable, i m afraid we have to tell about this matter to dad and yes i mean it

maybe its my fault. as a sister i have been very soft-hearted.. giving in to my sisters even when i know that in actual fact, they are obviously in the wrong. Germaine ah germaine.. your sisters plight now… is all due to your soft-heartedness.. but.. how do not be soft-hearted towards your own kin? my own sisters.. i guess its time for me to…. be more strict? =/

well i guess… too many things have been happening in my life, especially this month. but yes germaine. you muz have the courage to face reality and do what you ought to do now before its too late….

Your subtleties
They strangle me
I can’t explain myself at all.
And all the wants
And all the needs
All I don’t want to need at all.

The walls start breathing
My minds unweaving
Maybe it’s best you leave me alone.
A weight is lifted
On this evening
I give the final blow.

When darkness turns to light,
It ends tonight
It ends tonight.

A falling star
Least I fall alone.
I can’t explain what you can’t explain.
Your finding things that you didn’t know
I look at you with such disdain

The walls start breathing
My minds unweaving
Maybe it’s best you leave me alone.
A weight is lifted

On this evening
I give the final blow.

[Chorus]
When darkness turns to light
It ends tonight,
It ends tonight.
Just a little insight
won’t make this right
It’s too late to fight
It ends tonight,
It ends tonight.

Now I’m on my own side
It’s better than being on your side
It’s my fault when your blind
It’s better that I see it through your eyes

All these thoughts locked inside
Now you’re the first to know

[Chorus x2]

When darkness turns to light,
It ends tonight

title of this song: It Ends Tonight by The All-American Rejects

this song expresses my feelings now.. =|